04 december, 2011

Face of the evening - Dino Merlin concert

Ohhh wat was het een mooie avond!
We gingen naar mijn favoriete Bosnische zanger Dino Merlin en voor de gelegenheid (en omdat ik genoeg tijd had) wilde ik all out gaan wat betreft het uiterlijk!
Ik had ook een filmpje gemaakt met mn outfit en sieraden maar die kan niet geĆ¼pload worden :( hopelijk vind ik daar nog iets op








Face

Eyes
MAC Naked pigment
H&M eyelash curler
L'oreal Superliner Black vinyl
Maybelline Star Stylist waterproof mascara Black

Random eyelashes 
Catrice Eye brow stylist 010 Blond but brow'd

Lips
Gloss from the Sephora Holiday Palette

What I was wearing
ASOS Blue Bandeau Bodycon dress with cut out side
H&M light grey blazer
Calvin Klein black tights
Sacha ankle boots
Bershka quilted handbag
Gogo Philip chain earrings
Regal Rose Hamsa hand ring
H&M random rings & key neklace
Essence Black nailpolish 


X Dzenana

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You have to-die-for eyes. I love this look. The falsies definitely add drama. I want to experiment more with false eye lashes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's so sweet of you! I love adding false eyelashes and as soon as I have the opportunity I'll wear them! Especially if I don't want to spend too much time on my hair and stuff cause it draws the attention. You should experiment with it, even if they're really natural. Those are the easiest to start off with.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen